RESTORATIVE JUSTICE TRAINING THAT WORKS.
We were first introduced to the practice and theory of restorative justice while working as teachers and administrators in our own schools. We saw firsthand how this helped students and teachers alike build trust and connection. The experience motivated us to make this the standard for behavior, discipline, and communication in every school we work in.
Since 2010, we’ve earned the privilege to move beyond our own hallways and train on and implement restorative practices in dozens of schools throughout the United States. If your school recognizes the opportunity restorative justice presents, we’re ready to hear from you.
- Adams 12 School District
- Academy District
- Montrose School District
- Cherry Creek School District
- Roaring Fork School District
- Sheridan School District
- Woodland Park School District
- Morgan Country School District
- Jeffco Social Emotional Learning Specialists
- Jeffco Public Schools Counselors
- Tennyson Center for Children
- Academy for Urban Learning
- Loveland Classical Schools
- Thorton High School
- Denver North High School
- Rockwell Health HS Rockwall Texas